Pinterest Code

New Bulldog Memorial Urn



Mission Statement

 

What service/Value am I providing? I have a mission and I believe a calling to serve people with my creative ability. I help you memorialize your loved ones by giving them a special, unique, resting place that you helped create for them. I find this helps my clients bring peace to their minds. If your loved one had a special tattoo or a design theme, they related to I would be honored to create something very special and totally personal. Before I start the process of creating each piece, I ask for a picture and a story in your words about their lives and who they were so I can think about that person as I create the one-of-a-kind piece of art.

Why

Every time I complete a piece for a client, I get this awesome feeling in my soul that we now have a connection forever. I feel that I have done God’s will and am proud and grateful that I could be that conduit to help someone. I have not found another feeling like it and it has forced me to chase this dream for over 25 years now. People appreciate my art, and it touches them, I want more of that.

Matthew S. Kennedy, Ceramic Artist

​Matthew is a self-taught Professional Ceramic Artist and has been creating unique handmade custom memorials for over twenty-five years. Matthew’s artwork is featured in many offline and online galleries. He is the first artist to use a tattoo machine as a carving tool on ceramics. Matthew attended GIA - Gemology Institute of America in Carlsbad California to become a bench jeweler prior to taking on ceramics. Matthew uses his skills learned as a jeweler to create one-of-a-kind ceramic memorial pieces.  

What is Ceramic Tattoo Art? 

Ceramic Tattoo Art blends three seemingly different worlds: ceramics, tattoos, and memorial art.   

As a Ceramic Artist, I use a tattoo machine to create relief carvings. I find it leaves a very nice texture. Often times Tattoos & Artwork have a deep and impactful meaning behind them. I often get asked to carve a custom tattoo design for a customer in clay as a memorial for their loved one, living or lost. I believe it’s one of my life's callings in life to create one-of-a-kind memorial art pieces.

The art pieces that I specialize in are:

  • Custom Memorial Urns I am one of the few artists in the world right now creating one-of-a-kind custom art urns that can have almost any image carved and tattooed on them. I can carve/tattoo your design of choice onto a memorial piece that can be passed down for generations and become something to be very proud of. 
  • Pet Memorials I create pet memorial plates and urns for all kinds of pets. I am especially proud of a line of horse memorials. ​​
  • Fine Art Wall Decor Art I use different materials to create these pieces including ceramic glazes, acrylic inks, enamels, and graffiti pens.

 

Connect with me online!

📣🗣⭐⚡🌟💥😇 👍

 Social 

Facebook Page:  Ceramic Tattoo Art by Matthew S. Kennedy

Facebook Group:  Memorial Dog Tattoos

Tic Tok

Instagram

Youtube

Twitter

LinkedIN

Pinterest

Blogger Blog:  Handmade Custom Art Urns

Blogger Blog:  Ceramic Tattoo Art

 Websites

www.ceramictattooart.com

www.custommilitaryurns.com

 Coloring is Cool 

My Amazon Coloring Book

Facebook Group – Coloring for Balance

Blog:  "Color for Balance"

 THANK YOU for following this Blog If you would like to purchase any of my art, you can also commission a custom order in other colors, shapes, sizes, etc.

 Call Matt:  for a FREE Consultation at (805)-975-7521 or

e-mail:  tootallspottery@gmail.com




Comments