This is a Dwarf Rhododendron that a friend gave to me a few weeks ago. I created this Bonsai pot about a month ago. I trimmed the Bonsai tonight and I think it turned out really well. I used a glaze called "Stormy Blue" a Mayco Elements Glaze. I masked off the bottom half and used ivory white spray paint. I then applied black ink to the whole thing to add a nice patina over the spray paint. Got some moss out of the backyard and rock from my favorite beach on the Central Coast of California called Montana De Oro.
Connect with me online!
Facebook Page: Ceramic Tattoo Art by
Matthew S. Kennedy
Coloring
is Cool
Facebook Group –
Coloring for Balance
Blog: "Color for Balance"
Social
Blogger Blog: Handmade Custom Art Urns
Blogger Blog: Ceramic Tattoo Art
Websites
Call Matt:
(805)-975-7521 or e-mail: tootallspottery@gmail.com
THANK YOU for following this BLOG!!





Comments