This
is Ceramic Tattoo Art's creation of Suiseki. I am really into creating these rocks. My signature as a
ceramic artist is the "rock". I carve rock knobs for my memorial art
urns. I got the original inspiration for this at a beach called Montana De Oro
here in the central coast where I live. They have some beautiful rock
formations.
![]() |
| Montana De Oro |
If you would like to purchase any of the Suiseki on this Blog please give me a call and I will go over pricing with you. Matt (805)-975-7521 or e-mail: tootallspottery@gmail.com
I start with using graffiti inks on the clay surface and ten use many different types of spray paints to add the patina to the rocks.
This is a bonsai pot that I hand carved and did the same patina effect on.
Connect with me online!
Facebook Page: Ceramic Tattoo Art by
Matthew S. Kennedy
Coloring
is Cool
Facebook Group –
Coloring for Balance
Blog: "Color for Balance"
Social
Blogger Blog: Handmade Custom Art Urns
Blogger Blog: Ceramic Tattoo Art
Websites
Call Matt:
(805)-975-7521 or e-mail: tootallspottery@gmail.com
THANK YOU for following this BLOG!!


Comments