Pinterest Code

Latest Ceramic Tattoo Artwork 6-1-18

Ceramic Mermaid on blue glitter paper with a bleached sand dollar. The mermaid is tattooed out and a relief carving is left. Metallic blue spray paint was used with crackle glaze. 
Purchase this piece on my Etsy Store





Purchase my Art On Etsy
See more of my Ceramic Tattoo Art at:  www.ceramictattooart.com
My Homeless Charity at:  http://homelessresourcesca.org
e-mail me if you would like to be on my mailing list at:  tootallspottery@gmail.com



This piece took a LONGGGGG time to create. I am charging accordingly for it. It has been in the making now for about 6 months. I have about 10 hours over  6 month time frame involved in this piece. Took me about 6 hours to carve the piece and then I decorated it with glass frit. 

Purchase this piece on my Etsy Store










This is a small vase that has my signature "Green Sapphire " Glaze on it and I used a green Rustolium spray paint for the lower half. 

Purchase this piece on my Etsy Store








Red spray paint and I did something different with this piece by applying glitter on the tattoo tribal parts. It is shinny for sure... 

Purchase this piece on my Etsy Store












Connect with me online!

Facebook Page:  Ceramic Tattoo Art by Matthew S. Kennedy

Etsy Shop

 Coloring is Cool 

My Amazon Coloring Book

Facebook Group – Coloring for Balance

Blog:  "Color for Balance"

 Social 

Tic Tok

Instagram

Youtube

Twitter

LinkedIN

Pinterest

Blogger Blog:  Handmade Custom Art Urns

Blogger Blog:  Ceramic Tattoo Art

 Websites

www.ceramictattooart.com

www.custommilitaryurns.com

 Call Matt:  (805)-975-7521 or e-mail:  tootallspottery@gmail.com

 THANK YOU for following this BLOG!!  

Comments