Pinterest Code

Matthew Kennedy's Vision Board and Family Photo's

My Vision Board
I wanted to show everyone my vision board because I think they are so important. I am a dreamer and always will be. I was so fortunate to have parents and grandparents that always encouraged me to follow my dreams. Since I was a baby they were very supportive and loving, I have been VERY fortunate. Before I show my vision board I will show some of my awesome family. I don't have a lot of them in my life any longer but have such wonderful memories.

My Mom and Dad :) My Dad adopted me when I was 2 years old.

Uncle Doug and me :)

"Popo" Grandfather and TT my St. Bernard the one one I took my artists name after. She was an awesome dog!
"Mom" my grandmother and TT

Morro Bay Apartment in 1996 with hair... And funky glasses ;) Oh and sandals with socks - WTF?

Vision Board that I currently read in the shower...
Yes, I laminated the sheets and I read and look and dream about what my life is every morning :) I get out of the shower and I read my Goals/Plan my day in detail for another 1 hour before I start giving myself to anyone else. I find it VERY useful and I have to say I am currently living an AWESOME life! I like that I have finally gotten to the point where a lot of what is on my vision board doe not cost money. I have tried to set up my life this way so that no matter what life shit happens (cuz it always does) that I can be happy, joyous and Free. If it all goes down the tubes I have my AA Meetings and my coloring and I can be happy with that. All I can tell you is that it is working for me. When I was homeless in the van I learned how to go to the beach and just "Be" and I NEVER want to forget this treasured lesson. Going from the "rat race" in LA managing a 22 story high rise to just getting a chicken taco, going to my AA Meeting and then cruising down to the beach and taking a 3 hour nap with the ocean air coming through... Nothing better in life to me! The Goleta Pier is what I called my "Living Room" wile I was camping... It was pretty fucking awezome...
I have not hit the "Big Time" YET and may never but I will tell you I am the happiest that I have ever been in my life so I must be doing something right :) I attribute a lot of my current happiness to studying and almost making The Secret a religion of some sort. I have watched the movie about 30-40 times+ now since the van thing... and I learn something new every time I watch it. I heard Oprah saying that it was her religion on an interview and I feel the same. Anyway, this is my vision board and I hope this inspires you to make one for yourself :)

Be 23 years sober! Continue to build on my personal relationship with God - 11 Step


Be VERY Healthy! 245 Pounds!


Live a happy, joyous and free – Balanced life!


Be in loving relationships


Have Gorgeous! 😊


Be around people that I want to learn from and who I can mentor


Live in the Central Coast of California


Be a POWERFUL Giver 😊


2016 Camaro Grey and Red!


Be interviewed by Oprah and be the star artist at tattoo conventions and other shows!
 

Do art full time and have a beach house paid for


On-line Success! Global market place killing it!


Win the California Lotto and have $5 million+ cash


Massage every week and spoil yourself


 Value your time! 
 



Homeless Charity/God Van




Health


Ceramic Tattoo Art










Coloring




Last but NOT least.... - Boobies!!! 😊
I will put the politically correct version down here... My close friends will know what I mean...

I like this video from Jack Canfield about Vision Boards
See more of my Ceramic Tattoo Art at:  www.ceramictattooart.com
My Homeless Charity at:  http://homelessresourcesca.org
e-mail me if you would like to be on my mailing list at:  tootallspottery@gmail.com

Connect with me online!

Facebook Page:  Ceramic Tattoo Art by Matthew S. Kennedy

Etsy Shop

 Coloring is Cool 

My Amazon Coloring Book

Facebook Group – Coloring for Balance

Blog:  "Color for Balance"

 Social 

Tic Tok

Instagram

Youtube

Twitter

LinkedIN

Pinterest

Blogger Blog:  Handmade Custom Art Urns

Blogger Blog:  Ceramic Tattoo Art

 Websites

www.ceramictattooart.com

www.custommilitaryurns.com

 Call Matt:  (805)-975-7521 or e-mail:  tootallspottery@gmail.com

 THANK YOU for following this BLOG!!  

Comments