Pinterest Code

This weeks Ceramic Tattoo Artwork

This week I created some cool Ceramic Tattoo Art. I like where everything is going with the business. I have been setting up the studio and getting ready for this production for the past 9 months. For the next three months I will be "in production" and making as many unique pieces as I can. I am getting ready to be able to do a Tattoo Convention and hope to go to one this year. 

This piece took a long time to tattoo the heart shape. I enjoyed it though. I need to get a fan for my studio so I am not breathing all the clay dust. I wear a mask but still need to install a air filtration system. I am going to get a Jet air filter system. 




Working on 5 plates at one time. I try and time the dryness of the clay for the carving and tattooing. I don;t think many people realize how much the actual temperature plays into everything. I need the clay to be at just the right consistency to be able to carve and tattoo on it properly and get the look I am going for. 


I liked this one a lot. I enjoy tattooing tribal designs because of the little shapes. This is a tribal bird.




Swallow :) I like this guy... The carving came out supeer clean and I like the detail around the edge. This detail will be one of my artistic trademarks. I am going to use black and red to decorate that area of the art piece.







Check out my Websites!

Social Media
























Mission Statement:

I want to bring peace and comfort to people grieving. Why:  I take a great amount of personal care and reverence when preparing a cremation urn for a loved one. I feel a deep sense of responsibility to be the one that prepares for the spirits final resting place. I want the person’s spirit to be in peace and be happy with what I create for them. I often ask for a picture of the loved one so that I can somehow connect with them as I go through the process of creating their final resting place so that they will approve of the piece. 

I am the first artist to use a tattoo machine to carve with on ceramics! I specialize in custom one-of-a-kind memorial urns. I can carve and tattoo pretty much any design just like a tattoo artist would do onto ceramics. Many people don’t realize that 50% of tattoos that people get are “Memorial Tattoos”. If you have a tattoo design that reminds you of your loved that you want me to tattoo on a custom cremation urn please contact me:  Matt – tootallspottery@gmail.com
Or call:  805-975-7521

Connect with me online!

Facebook Page:  Ceramic Tattoo Art by Matthew S. Kennedy

Etsy Shop

 Coloring is Cool 

My Amazon Coloring Book

Facebook Group – Coloring for Balance

Blog:  "Color for Balance"

 Social 

Tic Tok

Instagram

Youtube

Twitter

LinkedIN

Pinterest

Blogger Blog:  Handmade Custom Art Urns

Blogger Blog:  Ceramic Tattoo Art

 Websites

www.ceramictattooart.com

www.custommilitaryurns.com

 Call Matt:  (805)-975-7521 or e-mail:  tootallspottery@gmail.com

 THANK YOU for following this BLOG!!  

Comments