Pinterest Code

Original Custom Tattoo Flash Design by Ceramic Artist Matthew Kennedy

I like to draw ladies :) This is a lady/Mandala coloring page. I especially like to carve/tattoo them on my ceramic plates and tiles. This one is going to be fun. I am getting a good rhythm down for drawing my original drawings like I want to carve them on my plates. I was just drawing and not worrying if I could carve/tattoo it or not. Now I am drawing with that in mind. Keep growing day by day... 













I like to carve and tattoo the design on my memorial plates after I draw the design. 





If you would like this design to color just shoot me an e-mail tootallspottery@gmail.com and I will send it to you FREE! I will also add you to my e-mail list as well if you like to get new designs weekly. I also have a Facebook Group called:  Tattoo Flash Coloring Group you can join!

Websites


 Social Media

Comments