Pinterest Code

Black and Red Tribal Design from Ceramic Tattoo Art

Description:  Star Tribal design on ceramic tile in a Black Shadow Box, 11" X 14" with 9" X 12" Mat. I left the clay rough on this piece when I rolled it out to give it a bit of a rugged look. The tattoo relief carving came out excellent. This is the perfect framed art for a fine art collector. Each piece is signed on the back of the frame. Any questions or comments, feel free to e-mail me at:  tootallspottery@gmail.com

You can purchase this piece on my Etsy Store.













Mission Statement:

I want to bring peace and comfort to people grieving. Why:  I take a great amount of personal care and reverence when preparing a cremation urn for a loved one. I feel a deep sense of responsibility to be the one that prepares for the spirits final resting place. I want the person’s spirit to be in peace and be happy with what I create for them. I often ask for a picture of the loved one so that I can somehow connect with them as I go through the process of creating their final resting place so that they will approve of the piece. 

I am the first artist to use a tattoo machine to carve with on ceramics! I specialize in custom one-of-a-kind memorial urns. I can carve and tattoo pretty much any design just like a tattoo artist would do onto ceramics. Many people don’t realize that 50% of tattoos that people get are “Memorial Tattoos”. If you have a tattoo design that reminds you of your loved that you want me to tattoo on a custom cremation urn please contact me:  Matt – tootallspottery@gmail.com
Or call:  805-975-7521

Websites

Social Media

Comments

schreinon said…
Am I a blog follower yet? Hehehe. I can wait for my son to visit me and he’ll show me how to do it!
By the way, if you like jazz, clay out his web site
DamianErskine.com
and my brother (jazz drummer) is
PeterErskine.com

Both incredible players. I love talented people
❤️
schreinon said…
I meant to type ‘check out’ not ‘clay out’. LOL. Freudian slip