Pinterest Code

Handmade Framed Ceramic Tattoo Memorial Wall Art by Ceramic Artist Matthew Kennedy - Anime

This is in memory of a friends older brother who was a big fan of the cartoon dragon ball z and lived in his chucks. He passed away from suicide and this is to remember him and all the things he liked, he went to the culinary school in San Francisco and became a chef. It was a complete pleasure making this piece. I used many different materials on this piece. I used black glaze, glass frit, water color, enamel, marker, and did some wax resist for the black glaze on the sides. I glued it into the black box frame. 


I used some latex so that I could spray the piece with lacquer to protect the water color portion. 

Reference material I started with below



Applying latex for the protection of the glaze and glaze portion of the piece.



My Websites

Social Media
Homeless Resources Blogger Blog
Handmade Art Urns Blogger Blog
Ceramic Tattoo Art Blogger Blog



Comments