First day in new ceramics studio Paso Robles

Trimming a plate.. I threw three plats to start with so that I could get a feel for the drying. Most people don't realize that ceramics is a lot like baking in a way. You have to know your environment really well and the temperature. It took about 1 1/2 days to dry but it was raining in between that time. I trim them when they are dry enough to handle and flip over without warping. After I trim them I wrap them in a trash bag, tie it off and put them in the house. I will be carving/tattooing on one of the plates tonight maybe on YouTube Live. 


Me screwing around having a cigar before I start trimming... 



Showing some tongue...


Trimming a plate...


Please subscribe to this Blog for more Ceramic Tattoo Art Updates! 

My Websites

Social Media
Homeless Resources Blogger Blog
Handmade Art Urns Blogger Blog
Ceramic Tattoo Art Blogger Blog
Color for Balance Blogger Blog



Comments