Pinterest Code

Tribal Vases and Bangels this Week

Tribal Vases

I have spent many an hour on these baby's this week. I am really happy with the way they turned out. I like the pictures too. I am going to be taking them to art galleries in places like La jolla, Oceanside, Hermosa Beach, San Deigo, etc... Beach communities and of course my little gallery up in Idylwild "Art Presso". I want to go this weekend and get some more incense :)

Black and Red tribal Vase


Like the crackle on this one. I do three coats of clear crackle glaze and fire to 06. All my work is low fire. I like the little dots I have been putting on it balances out the drill holes and gives good depth to the piece. I think I have found a pattern/style that I will be doing for a long time. Well, it has taken me a long time to get this one down. Who else does carving on clay? Let me know, post your pics, hit me up!!!


















My Websites

Social Media
Homeless Resources Blogger Blog
Handmade Art Urns Blogger Blog
Ceramic Tattoo Art Blogger Blog
Color for Balance Blogger Blog


Comments