Pinterest Code

Tribal Urn Carving


This is a Tribal Urn carving I did tonight. Wanted to get back in the studio and actually do some art.. I have been getting organized to do my ceramic tattoo art for the past few months now and finally have everything set up. I have decided to keep myself on tract and accountable by blogging daily about what kind of art I created for that day. Or, if I don't do art that day I can write something about what inspires me, etc... I need to commit to journal daily. 


Click HERE to Visit the Ceramic Tattoo Artist Website!



This is the "Leather hard" state between wet and dry so the piece will look like this after it is glazed and fired in the kiln:




Here is a Short Video:


If you like this Blog please share it! Post it on your wall, Tweet it, blog it, etc… Thanks!!!
Please follow this blog J


Comments