Pinterest Code

What a great day! Thank you ALL for your donations!!! :)


I just can't say thank you enough for all of your donations! I feel so fortunate and grateful to be the one that gets to distribute these donations to people that really need them. I hope the pictures can give you some of the feelings I get from doing this work and inspire you to keep supporting this mobile outreach effort. I will also be inviting people to go with me to give supplies out as well. I want to be able to give that gift to people that want to make some new friends with some wonderful people. That is one of the many blessings I have received through this work the last couple of months is making a host of new friends. One of the "promises" in the AA program states something like you will gain and establish a whole host of friends that you will not want to miss out on. This promise is now coming true for me at 16 years sober. Every promise has come true in my life and I am also so very grateful for my sobriety. I have friends from literally all over the world! I have some artists friends of mine offering to send me some art pieces to raise money for California Homeless Resources. I have friends sending money and e-mails of support. I am truly wealthy indeed. I had a friend of mine send me a book recently that I LOVE! "Start Something that matters" is a wonderful book and I am getting some awesome ideas on where I can take this new passion of mine. God has put so many wonderful people in  my life and I am really at awe of it actually this last couple of months. So - THANK YOU from me and THANK YOU from all of my new friends on the streets that directly benefit from your loving donations.
Matt :)


Please subscribe to this blog J

Comments

steel building said…
I really impress by this blog.Donations are important to complete some big projects.