Pinterest Code

Ariana Hall at the Hotel Cafe in Hollywood California

I am very excited I just got an e-mail back from an awesome artist - Ariana Hall!  I first saw Ariana at Zoey's about a month ago in Ventura Ca. I e-mailed her recently to make sure if it was OK to place a link of her website onto my Ceramic Tattoo Art Website. She is an awesome artist, her music is very soulful. When I heard her music I instantly fell in love with her style. Ariana will be playing at the Hotel Cafe in Hollywood California Jan. 4, 2012 8:30PM - DON'T MISS IT!!! CLICK HERE for ticket information. 

Bio:

Ariana Hall is an artist with local Los Angeles and increasing international acclaim. Recent achievements include having been discovered by Jonathan Karp, one of Hollywood's biggest music supervisors, to play the role of herself while performing her original music in a scene with Paul Rudd and Chris O'Dowd in Judd Apatow's, next big movie, a semi sequel to "Knocked Up".
Ariana has also worked on her original music with: two-time Grammy Award winning producer Ted Greenberg (Shadows of Mowtown)


Ariana is playing at the Hotel Cafe on Jan. 04, 2012 8:30PM 
CLICK HERE for ticket information.

Comments