Pinterest Code

NY Ink

Well I just applied to be on the new show NY Ink! I hope I get on this! This would just take my biz to the next level. I had a casting call for Kat Von D. but never got in. I hope they will put me on the show, send good ju ju my way please... I am wanting Ami James to tattoo a Elephant that my larte grandfather drew here: I better start to save some cold hard cash!  Already have an appointment with Chad at the local shop 805 Ink to finish my jungle tiger sleeve on Sat. the 24th. We need to give the tat some color...




Thank you, Matthew, for your interest in NY INK!
We have received your entry... please use this identifying number in all communications with NY INK: NY-70085387
Please remember:
    Please keep some things in mind. We have many people who apply to be on the NY INK and few are selected for many reasons including, but not limited to, storylines , artist tattoo approval,schedule, etc. While we are appreciative of your decision to share your stories with us,please understand that not everyone can be responded to or chosen to be on the show.
    NY INK is a tv show that documents real tattoo artists doing their real jobs. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO PAY FOR YOUR OWN TATTOO. At this moment, the shop is CASH ONLY and does not accept credit cards for payment. There is a tattoo minimum of $500 and tattoos generally range between $1000-$2000. Full cash payment is due the day you get your tattoo. Should you be selected to get tattooed by any of the artists for the show, you will be required to leave a deposit of $100 in the form of a cashiers check or money order made payable to CASH before you will be scheduled. This will be returned to you on the day that you get your tattoo and can be used as part of the payment.
    Keep in mind that getting tattooed on NY INK does not guarantee that your segment will air and be on the show for reasons out of our control. However, we will do our best to let you know if and when your episode will air.
    Thank you for your understanding and good luck!!
    Sincerely, NY INK CASTING


Comments