Pinterest Code

46th Day of Camping...

Well, I think the cold may be on the mend and I am looking forward to this next week and making something positive happen - God willing. I got a good e-mail from a Company in Pismo Beach that has a live on site position but he said no pets so I don;t know... I love Charby but I love living indoors and having food too so we will see. I have some irons in the fire this week. The Verizon bill is due and my club membership is due on the 11th so something needs to happen quick. I prayed about it this morning and I feel good like I am turning it over as much as possible anyway.
I saw the new series NY Ink Last night and it ROCKS! I like it but you know I have noticed something with all the "reality TV shows" that they show the same fucken spot over and over again, kinda gets on my nerves. I like the drama though and I like to see Amni back in the spotlight, he started it all in in my opinion deserves a lot of recognition for bring the industry out to the public in a positive light. I know it is a lot of drama bullshit but you can read behind the lines and see that he is a cool guy that stays true to himself and I like him. So, yes, I do recommend the show! Miami Ink is the first show that gave me the idea to tattoos on pottery about 5 years ago. I still have my dream of bringing this dam thing to the public with my wall hangings instead of depressing urns. I will be getting a "Toy Trailer" to take my art studio with me where ever I go next time so I will never be in jeopardy of loosing it again. I figure if I have it connected to the van I can just live in the van or get a good enough job to live on-site at an apartment community and go to tattoo conventions on the weekend. I will work on getting a sponsor when I am ready to take the idea to market. I am still perfecting the business in my head and when it comes out and the timing is right watch the fuck out cuz it is going to be big! I am going to take this dream of mine and make a shit load of money with it. Just keep watching me and you will see. Only an entrepreneur can on his last fucken leg state these things and make them come true. I am a true entrepreneur and will make this dream of mine happen. I have learned that 'timming" has a hell of a lot to do with major success and I am seeing the timing that has to happen and the things that will make me succeed. That is the good thing about going through some rough shit like this and coming through the fire if you will to the other side, You learn a hell of a lot about yourself and what to do better next time. I will never give up my dreams no matter what. I will however have a job and keep the fucken thing this time as I am setting up the business. The three major things I want and I have to remind myself that my goals are still in progress as of July 7th my sober 16th B-Day. I may make them yet. I need to find a job that pays $3,000 a month so we will see.. I want to get a toy trailer and start to set up the studio this year and get ready to bring the idea to market next year at tattoo conventions. This is cool experience to to be able to "camp" in the van when I go to conventions and art show in the future. It all means something and I just need to keep the faith.




This chick (Megan Massacre) rocks it out and I love her tattoo work. She is 25 and been doing it for 7 years now, she will be the star of the show. Not just cuz she has a boob shot on Google but because her work is sick...









Comments