Pinterest Code

26th day of Camping...

Life could be worse:

This is what I have been doing in the afternoon. I like my afternoon 2-3 hour siesta with Charby... I must say I am looking forward to getting back to work though too. I am enjoying this little break from the biz and work but ready to get back now after this next week. I can pull up to the side by the bathrooms and park in the handicap section and just watch the world go by, it is very nice. Charby likes to eat by the beach and smell the ocean. He got totally pissed today and dug his claws into my arm big time.. I tried to pick him up and get him to pose for a pic but he freaked and dug into me. I did get this pic after he was still a little pissed off at me.. 


I need to make a schedule for myself and start following it. It will be harder when I start to work full time and live in the van. I will have to get up about 6:00 to get to the gym and start the day. It takes about 2.5 hours to do the workout and get my ass ready at the gym. So that should get me to work by 9:00AM. What to do in the evening.. I will probably not want to blog every night after being at work and computing most of he day. I will be working out in the morning before I take a shower. So this is what I am thinking about tonight. I usually go to meeting in the evening but I have been just going to the 12:00PM meetings and liking that. I get all focused on girls when I go to the late night meetings and I need to put myself in a better place to meet new people to be around me not that AA people are not good it is just that I want to broaden my social base of people. I need to build a network of people and support that will be good for me. I think it would be good to be able to do my art at night. I want to run an add in Craig's list once I get a job and see if I can rent a partial part of someones studio that has a kiln already and pay $100.00 a month or so. This way I could go there at night and create. I would also like to go back to the Beach Show on the weekends. This is a good venue for the right product. I think my tribal design wall hangings will go good at this venue for like $25-$45.00. It is such a nice place just to hang on Saturday. The people that show there are totally cool too. I can pretty easily produce about 1 carving a night so I should be able to go weekly to a local show and start there to see what people want. I eventually want to go to Tattoo Conventions but I want to perfect my technique first and the small weekly show is the place to do it. Ya, I think doing my art at night is the way to go. I think I will do that. So that is exciting. I can have the van now to take my stuff to sell it.

I really like this free radio station that probably all of you know about called - Pandora great little station that you can play while computing. I totally recommend checking it out.


Stumble for the day...
Follow it...




Comments