Pinterest Code

14th day of camping...

Interesting stuff.. The longer I am "camping" the freer I feel. I am working to not be living in the van by getting the job in Lompc at a 12 unit Motel. This would totally put me back on track!  It has a studio space and a little commercial gallery space up front. It would be the ideal situation and I really like the owner. This way I can pick up my ceramic business and keep on keeping on real soon. I was hoping to hear today but we will see the day is only half over at this point. I do feel. like God is in charge and I am just doing the foot work like as if I was doing the business and getting unemployment or having a job trying to make the mortgage or whatever.. I just get up at 6:00AM and go to the gym and work out and then sit in the jacuzzi and the steam room, etc.. Its is a hell of a way to wake up and start the day. I am getting some body mass and loosing weight, I have already lost about 25 pounds this month. I was really happy to get on food stamps on Friday. I am getting the max of $200.00 a month and this will help a great deal if I get the job in Lompoc. I will have all expenses paid and be able to really start to make some money with the business. I am not going to buy the wood portion of the business back again. I am sticking to ceramics only and doing more of a positive spin on the business with wall hangings and vases, etc... I am feeling excited to see what tomorrow brings. If you find yourself in this position I definitely recommend getting a gym membership and really giving yourself to it and making it your home for the time you are "camping". I already checked out a gym in Lompoc and am going to sign up right away when I move there. I like this life style of taking care of myself. I never understood the saying "pay yourself first" I am understanding that saying more and more. If you pay yourself first by doing first things first and take care of your physical, emotional, financial, etc... self then everything just falls into place. I am living in my own truth and trying the best I can and if I try the best I can I can be FREE! If I choose to be happy/joyass I will be happy... It is a good day - Matt - TT



Comments