Pinterest Code

Depeche Mode Urn

This is a Depeche Mode Urn that I made this week. It really is a nice urn and one of the best art urns I have completed to date I think. The customer was so nice too, I am blessed to be able to make these art urns for people and I love what I do. This was a very cool urn and I am so glad that the customer "got it" and looked at the site and got it, people are starting to see the art for what it is and putting the tattoo art and the urn thing together. It is taking longer than I want but I am so glad that it is finally working. This urn is glazed inside so that they can put flowers in it as well. If you want to see a complete list of art urns I produce you can visit the urn page in my site here:  http://www.tootallspottery.com/ceramic_tattoo_art_gallery.html

Comments