Pinterest Code

The Stone Coyotes

The Stone Coyotes are one of my Favorite Bands! The fucking rock and you should definitely take a listen to them.  There music has really inspired me this last year.  I found out about them on Dog the Bounty Hunter (love that show)! I was watching the show and thought dam they have some good music on this show and then saw the credits listing all the bands. I went online and went to Dogs website and found that he has listed the bands that are on his show so that is how I found this awesome band! 


Red Cat Records

Doug Tibbles

Publishing Administrators for Mohawk Trail Music

Bug Music
Bug Music
  • 7750 Sunset Blvd.
  • L.A., CA 90046
  • 323-969-

    NEW ALBUM IN PROGRESS January 21, 2011

    All our albums/EP available here or: CDBaby, Amazon, iTunes, etc. Note: Please avoid Payplay.fm. We have not been paid for any digital sales on their site, and they are no longer associated with CDBaby.0988



Comments