Pinterest Code

Call to Artists! - Need Tattoo people to collaborate on ceramic tattoo art urns...

I am looking for artists to help me add some different styles of art to my urn business on-line. I am looking for local artists but I will be glad to make a piece of art pottery (a vase) and send it to you to paint if you would like to pay for shipping (about $20.00) I will then offer you a commission on every "Art Urn" I sell on my other sites I am listed on (5 sites total).

My offer to you:  I can throw the vase shape on the potters wheel and you can paint the design of your choice on the vase. I am looking for many different styles of urns to put on other sites and this could be a incredible opportunity for an artist if you can strike the right cord when the person that has a need for your artistic style to memorialize there loved one. After you are done with the painting send it back and I will make a exotic wood base for the bottom and a lid to match with a ceramic rock knob for the top and we will have a handmade art urn collaboration by two artists that we can sell on other websites and mine. If you are interested please contact me right away as I am looking to get this off the ground soon. 805-765-1113
www.tootallspottery.com
Thanks, Matt
Here is a coy fish urn I made recently...



Comments