Pinterest Code

Luwanas handmade Bonsai Pot...

This is Luwana's Bonsai that I finished today. This Bonsai pot was by far the best one I have done to this point. I really am proud of how this turned out.  The red is "my red" in that it is the only red out there because I mixed some glazes and stuff together to get this particular color.  The top rim has a crackle glaze and the cherry blossoms are carved into the side of the piece in three sections.  Tattooed the bark with a tattoo machine. Applied an after market enamel I get at Micheal's to the cherry blossoms on the side of the bonsai pot. Black dots for the inside of the flower pedals and a cleat blue tinted enamel for the outline.  If anyone is interested in buying a bonsai pot I do offer special orders and would be happy to make one for you. It takes me about 2-3 weeks form start to finish and sells for $95.00, Include shipping 5 day ground anywhere in US. See more pots on my site HERE.
Thanks, Matt








Comments