Pinterest Code

New Wall Hanging

These are handmade Wall Hangings.  I make each one out of raw clay and fire each piece in the kiln.  They are about 10”X10" I use enamels and all kinds of paints, glazes, glasses, etc... I shade with a tattoo gun and use India ink as well.  The chain comes with the piece to hang on the wall.  





Artist Statement:
The pure energy that comes through my spirit and into my hands creates a centering effect within me and what I make. The passion I have for the art of tattooing comes though in each piece bringing design inspiration into form. My work is simple and elegant. It gives me great pleasure to bare my soul to you.

Artist Biography:
Matthew S. Kennedy is a self taught ceramic artist with an international reputation, whose professional career has spanned more than 10 years as a ceramic artist. His art work is featured in many offline and online galleries. In recent years, Matthew has developed strong relationships within the art community, consultants, television and movie artists and stylists, corporate representatives and interior designers who wish to provide their clients with extraordinary beautiful works of art. His art mediums are ceramic, and enameling, making unique use of vibrant pigments and colors for each piece of art work. The ceramic tattoo inspired collection is his most recent works.  Matthew hand carves each design element for every piece. He has worked with
numerous individuals to make handcrafted custom “Art Urns” and continues to specialize in this.



Comments