Pinterest Code

Tribal Drawings by Matthew S. Kennedy Ceramic Tribal Artist












Tribal Drawings by
Matthew S. Kennedy Ceramic Tribal Artist -

I will list several tribal drawings on the site like: tattoo cross, zodiac tattoos, koi fish tattoos, tribal arm tattoos, tribal tattoo arm bands, celtic tattoo designs, kanji tattoo. I am going to make my own tribal t-shirts for the Santa Barbara
Art and Crafts Show on Sunday: http://www.sbaacs.com/


The tribal drawing below is one of my first drawings. I usually free hand them on the ceramic piece I am working on at the moment. It was really fun and took about 2 hours to get this first one out. I plan on becoming much more proficient in drawing them and then transferring them on the ceramic piece to carve the tribal out. I am doing them as "Black and Whit" tribal designs just to make them stand out. I use a black under glaze called "speedball". I will add the ceramic tribal vase when it is done.


Matthew S. Kennedy, Ceramic Artist
Cell: 562-760-7955
www.tootallspottery.com

Bookmark and Share

Comments