Pinterest Code

"Starflower" Jewelery is amazing... See on Twitter

Wow, I just got a tweet from this gals and she is something else! I really recomend you check her work out! You can find all the information about her wonderful "Starflower" jewelery.

Description:

When I was little, i lived in a small village on the 'Great Plain' of Hungary. I spent a lot of time walking outside the village, on the fields. I had a fav flower which i called starflower.. i still don't know it's real name :)
This flower inspired my new set of jewelry.


Follow her on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/bodaszilvia













Yes, I am here to say hi and be more social! It is one of my goals for this year to be more social and I am committed to putting myself and my art out to the whole world to see. Please take a moment and look at my other places on the web...

Comments