Pinterest Code

"Balance in life" It is such a challenge....

Wow, my friend and co-artist from liquidambar studio of art "kitty" wrote a great article on balance, life and family check out the link.

I totally agree that we have to much stuff in our lives sometimes. When you get to many things cluttering up your life you have the added responsibility of taking care of the stuff and making sure it is clean, safe, secure, put together, etc... It becomes a real pain in the ass.

I recently went through a (consolidation) I recently shared in an AA meeting that when I went through my experience of "camping" (short for homeless) hahaha. I leaned a lot about myself and that it turned out to be a very valuable experience because during this short span of homelessness I found out that I could totally be serene and calm and have even more faith in God that when I have all the "goodies" in life. It was truly a growing experience and I am glad I went through it.

Now I am happy and (have a nice home again) hahaha living in Lakewood Ca. with my sweety, Jeannie. Life is good... I love to garden and of course play in the mud...







Yes, I am here to say hi and be more social! It is one of my goals for this year to be more social and I am committed to putting myself and my art out to the whole world to see. Please take a moment and look at my other places on the web...

Comments