Pinterest Code

Ceramic Studio Daily Work - Minnie Mouse #2

Minnie Mouse Try number 2
I broke my Minnie Mouse wall hanging I fired yesterday. I created a new one today and will fire it in the Raku Kiln Tomorrow. I am going to be blogging my ceramic studio daily work from this point on so that I can have a record of my journey with this ceramics studio in Bakersfield California. Setting up this studio took me the last 6 months and I am very proud of it. Being in the ceramics studio again feels so dam good. It has been too long and I have plenty of ideas to explore and memorials to create. So look for upcoming daily videos like this with short video clips of my daily studio work.







I made some glaze testing today for the raku firing. I am testing out all of the glazes I have right now with more to come online soon. 



This is a new box frame product I am working on this week. I am modifying a frame I bought from Michaels and putting lights with black glitter paper in the back. It should be pretty cool at night with the glass in front of it. 



Connect with me online!

Facebook Page:  Ceramic Tattoo Art by Matthew S. Kennedy

Etsy Shop

 Coloring is Cool 

My Amazon Coloring Book

Facebook Group – Coloring for Balance

Blog:  "Color for Balance"

 Social 

Tic Tok

Instagram

Youtube

Twitter

LinkedIN

Pinterest

Blogger Blog:  Handmade Custom Art Urns

Blogger Blog:  Ceramic Tattoo Art

 Websites

www.ceramictattooart.com

www.custommilitaryurns.com

 If you would like to purchase any of my art urns, you can also commission a custom order in other colors, shapes, sizes, etc.

Call Matt:  (805)-975-7521 or e-mail:  tootallspottery@gmail.com

 THANK YOU for following this BLOG!!  

Comments