Pinterest Code

El Gato Classic Custom Trophy

This is a custom trophy that I created to the El Gato Classic by The event will be held in Palm Springs and should be awesome! 

Description:  Ceramic plate I threw on the potters wheel with clear crackle glaze & Black Gloss Glaze. I am the first ceramic artist to use a tattoo machine on ceramics to create a relief carving. I drip black ink in the areas where I use the tattoo machine. below is a video of me tattooing on this piece. 









I am using a jwelery wheel to clean the ink from the crackle glaze. 

This is what it looks like to apply the black ink to the carved/tattooed areas of the piece.

I will document the process below with pictures... 

This is the logo of the event and a skater graphic I printed out to trace onto the piece. I do basically the same thing that a tattoo artist does on people but I do it and I have no blood or bitching people to deal with :)



I use a v-tool to carve the the design after I trace it. 



After I am done carving and tattooing the piece then I fire it in the kiln and glaze it.







Connect with me online!

Facebook Page:  Ceramic Tattoo Art by Matthew S. Kennedy

Etsy Shop

 Coloring is Cool 

My Amazon Coloring Book

Facebook Group – Coloring for Balance

Blog:  "Color for Balance"

 Social 

Tic Tok

Instagram

Youtube

Twitter

LinkedIN

Pinterest

Blogger Blog:  Handmade Custom Art Urns

Blogger Blog:  Ceramic Tattoo Art

 Websites

www.ceramictattooart.com

www.custommilitaryurns.com

 Call Matt:  (805)-975-7521 or e-mail:  tootallspottery@gmail.com

 THANK YOU for following this BLOG!!  

Comments