Pinterest Code

The Pussy Wagon!!!

I was getting my normal chocolate dipped cone from McDonald's last night and what the fuck did I almost run into a green GREMLIN. The first car I learned to drive on!!! Love this sex machine! This is what my Dad would call the "Pussy Wagon" for sure... hahahahaha I tried to take a pic at night but the pic didn't come out. The guy that drove it was about as funny as the fucken car.. 



I quit smoking again today for I think the 10,476,064, 044.98 time and I am going to give my paraphernalia to a friend of mine in the program to HOLD for me. I keep throwing away my smokes and I am going broke so maybe if I know they are safe I can live with that.. Just sayin.. 

I get to give someone very special to me a Cake today for some major amount of time in sobriety so I am going to have a great day



Comments