Pinterest Code

55th Day of Camping...



Yes, the Van/Home has officially broke the fuck down.. It is just another challenge in the long list of shit I am dealing with and so many other people right now (like to remind myself). I just dropped the van off at the mechanic (It started) to see if he will trade the laptop and shotgun - the last two things of any value to fix the van so I can save it for 1 or 2 more interviews. That is all the gas I have left in the van to go on interviews. I did see a high rise position in Hollywood that looked good yesterday so if the moon and stars come into alignment for some reason I may have a shot. I will just have to see what God has in store next. I do know that I have my health today and I am very grateful for that. I am able to ride my bike and go to meetings and the gym, etc... The van also broke down in a good spot, right by the gym so things could be worse.. My sponsor says God did not bring me this far to drop me and I believe him. I am just going to do the next right thing and see what happens. This blog is very therapeutic for me. Fucken Facebook disabled my account again. I am glad cuz I hate Facebook!  I honestly don't know what my next move is going to be at this point the options are running out and I am sinking. It is like quicksand, the harder I try the more I sink. I will have 16 years of sobriety tomorrow (July 7th). It feels good and I am looking forward to change and to see what is in store. It is a shame that money has to play such a huge roll in our lives but then again I like the challenge of being able to acquire great wealth if you so choose. I know that I am going to acquire great wealth. I am determined and will not let anything or anyone bring me down or try and say you can't do that. That is what those brave men and woman are dying over in the the middle east for. For me to have these rights to fail and to succeed. Granted it is much harder to succeed right now with the economy but it is not impossible. I am healthy and able to keep trying every day to better my life not just in the financial aspect but also in the other areas of my life the spiritual, emotional and physical. I can still work just as hard on these other areas of my life and be ready for the financial opportunity when it arises. If I am not ready to accept the next challenge that God has in store for me then I will fail again. I want to be ready this time and have the timing right to just take it all the way next time. I am ready to succeed to my maximum potential.
Till next time...


Comments