Pinterest Code

40th day of camping...

Good ol fucken Roy... He was a board member at Encina Royale. He was here in Denny's and wanted me to sit down and talk to him. He is like 70, retired from the water district and just as stupid as they come. He starts talking about the property and that he is on the Board and they were sorry to see me go - FUCK THAT. They just like to fuck with peoples lives and I am so glad I am out of the business. I am sure paying for it though. I told him to tell the other members of the board that I am homeless and that I would have never come up here if I thought they were like the other people I have worked for. Good ol Roy doesn't have to worry about being homeless. He grew up in a time when you could go out and make a living. It pisses me off and I am so fucken tired of seeing these old assholes I used to have to deal with. He just came over and offered to buy me a t-bone steak instead of the pancakes I have ordered for $2.00 to use the fucken Internet. He just does not get it. Actually I think he does get it and I am glad he does. Maybe he will pass the fucken word around and maybe just maybe they will feel bad and feel like buying there consience too. Fucken old assholes!  They know they did wrong and that they do wrong. Probably the first time someone has been so bold about it but hey someone should. I wanted to sue them but could not find an attorney that wanted to take it. They said that I had a case but that they didn't want to take it pro-bono. I don't want to be that person anyway but they sure do deserve to be sued. Not the whole community just the unethical ones and the dishonest ones. It is a shame that my industry says they are regulated but has really no way of regulating anything. That is the problem, they (the board) can do what ever they want to and the General Manager has to be the little bitch carrying out whatever illegal action they want him to. Fuckers.. I hope I can find something other that this shit I sware to God it is like pimping yourself out. That is why I don't mind being homeless right now and living in the van or whatever I have to do, it is like a prostitute finally saying enough is enough. Sure wish someone would have written a blog like this so that I could have been warned about what a dirty fucked up business the HOA Industry is. I knew it but got lured by the money and the looks of the powerful communities, etc... I should have quit a long time ago. So anyone that is reading this and thinks they want to be a HOA manager please re-consider.

So my rant on the HOA Industry again probably has everyone fucken crying tears of boredom if you even kept reading this far. Sorry just had to get it out of my system since I saw him. So today was OK actually until I met up with good ol fucken Roy here. I was productive and worked out this morning. I am following one of my new friends suggestions to work out every muscle every day of the week. I swim as well for aerobic activity afterwords. I then went to the bank and withdrew my last $135.00 bones and put 60 of them in the gas tank - didn't fill it up... I went to put air in the bike tires so that I could get around tomorrow cuz I will have to park the van by the gym and go from that point from now on cuz I need to save that tank for when I get a job so I can get to it. I need the other money for the cell phone bill. I think I paid first and last at the gym so I should have another month after the 11th - I hope. I then went to a 12:00 AA Meeting and it was a good one. Then I went to McDonald's to look for work. At 3:30PM I went to the County health clinic to get on the free health care program. That was good, it is called the mia or something a rather program. They will give it to you for like 90 days at a time. It is a pretty good service and you can make $1,800 a month and still be on the program. If you make less than $600.00 you don't have a detectable. Then  I went to get a taco and go to the beach. I took a nice nap and then woke up and binged on some chocolate granola bars. Not cool and I need to eat better if I want to ever look good with working out. I was doing good until I woke up from the nap and came here to Denny's. I woke up at the beach and just felt insecure and I guess you could call it not belonging anywhere. It is a weird feeling, and hard to describe really. I can't quite put my finger on it and it is between bored and insecure. either way I felt like I needed to get out of my head so I ate the whole fucken box of granola bars. I guess better that than to take a drink. I am still getting used to eating out of the van and not being able to cook anything. It is fine but it is just something that I need to get used to. Oh and when I came here to Denny's and checked the e-mail the property management job I was hoping to interview for this week was taken.

So, I have one more hope for a decent career move at this point. I have this job that I have been going back and forth with here in Goleta for a property manager we will see, plan the action and leave the results up to God. I did call Century 21 to see if they had a free class to get your real estate Lic. They said no and to contact a company called Allied. They said that it takes about 54 days to comeplete everything if you time it right. They want $288.00 for the online class and they give you cd's, etc... to study. I like it and I will be doing this if I get the job with this guy. I want to get it so that I can capitilize on the next upswing of the market here in California. It is hard stuff but I need to be willing and keep picking up the key of willingness to open the door that is shut right now. I am praying for it and want to be willing enough to be willing as my sponsor used to say. Be willing to pray for willingness haha. I have to remember that I did turn my will and my life over to the care and direction of a higher power. I need to just keep my head down an keep on keepin on like so many have to... I think I will watch another free movie now..
Till next time...


Comments