Pinterest Code

TooTall's Pet Charity













I was writing today on my website about this wonderful charity, the Saint Bernard Rescue Foundation Inc. I give 5% of all the sales proceeds to this charity. I think they are great people and do a wonderful service to there gentle giants. Check out pictures of my Saint Bernard "TooTall" on TooTallspottery home page to check her out. I had her for 9 wonderful years and I could not have asked for a better friend. I named my pottery business after her.

I also recommend contacting your local humane society for ways to give as well. I will list some reference news on Humane Societies:

Google news on Humane Society
Long Beach Humane society
The Humane Society for the United States
wisconsin humane society
Oregon humane society

This is a cool video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neS3RFNgtxY

Yes, I am here to say hi and be more social! It is one of my goals for this year to be more social and I am committed to putting myself and my art out to the whole world to see. Please take a moment and look at my other places on the web...

Comments