Pinterest Code

Danny Brown Gets oral sex on stage and keeps rapping... Go Detroit!

Daniel Dewan Sewell, better known by his stage name Danny Brown, is an American hip hop recording artist from Detroit, Michigan. Brown is known for his individuality, being described by MTV as "one of rap's most unique figures in recent memory."

I guess Rapper "Danny Brown" received oral sex on stage in Minneapolis.. A very aroused female fan pulled down his pants and just went at it.. I hope this goes viral so good old Danny can help me promote California Homeless Resources. Maybe this act of stupidity can bring some more good to the world.. ;)















If you like this Blog please share it! Post it on your wall, Tweet it, blog it, etc… Thanks!!!
Please follow this blog J



Comments

Anonymous said…
My developer is trying to persuade me to move to .

net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea
because of the costs. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been
using Movable-type on various websites for about a year and am concerned about switching to
another platform. I have heard excellent things about blogengine.

net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress posts into it?

Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!

Look into my weblog :: laser cellulite treatment